So is now in a locked cut for the film so I can start to do the sound editing and the I can move on to do the colour work. So I tried to use AAF file to get all the different cuts in the audio files. But this did not work as then we where film I formatted the cards at the start of each day and did not rename the audio files befor I started editing. So this made so problems with the file and the AAF files. To get round this problem I ended up just exploring the audio from Premiere Pro as apple lossless and the going to logic and cutting the different scene out on to different tracks.
But over all the audio for the film in going well and I have a rough out all the sound design and dialog, as well as adding in the music the was composed for my film, that is fitting in to the film very nicely to the different songs.
On the colour grading side of the film.
Its is going well and I have worked out what the type of grade I am going for, after looking at some still form other films as well as not the type of grade i am want to give the film. So it was all going well as it was grading and then I had DaVinci resolve crash on me and the autosave was not trun do for some reason. So this was a small set back in grading the film but I me about 1/3 of the way thought the grading of the film
But over all the post work is going to plan and the film in coming together.